St Clare’s is an international college with over 65 years’ experience. The college’s University foundation Programme prepares you for University study all over the world and there is guaranteed entry to a university on successful competion of the University Foundation Programme.
You can choose to study 3 academic subjects from the following areas: Business, Economics, Maths for Business, Philosophy, Politics, Philosophy and Psychology. The programme includes a module on Global Issues and statistics, as well as a module in academic English, where you can focus on English for Academic Purposes or preparation for the IELTS exam.
The UFP prepares students to study subjects such as International Business, Architecture, Psychology, Media and Communications, Politics, Law, Economics, Accounting and Finance and Marketing.
You will receive personalised careers and Higher Education advice and support from specialist staff, who will help you apply for university in the UK, Europe, U.S.A. and the rest of the world.
99% of UK universities accept the college’s UFP students and students have gone on to study at many renowned universities such as Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Nottingham, Lancaster and Royal Holloway, as well as universities in Europe and beyond, including Ecole Hoteliere de Lausanne, (Switzerland), Erasmus university Rotterdam (Holland) and WHU Otto-Beisheim School of Management (Germany).
On this programme you will benefit from:
• Small class sizes: 12-14 students per class.
• 65+ years of experience welcoming international students to Oxford
• Personalised academic support through regular one-to-one meetings with your personal tutor
• Dedicated support from a team of Careers and Higher education Advisers, who are members of the Career Development Institute (the UK’s professional body). They guide you through the global university application process
• Small, friendly and international – around 100 students from 20 countries.
• Choice of residential or homestay accommodation
• Full programme of activities and trips
• Excellent reports from inspecting bodies
• When you graduate you can further expand international connections and your professional networks through the College’s alumni association St Clare’s Connect.
St Clare’s is located in a suburb north of the city of Oxford. The closest international airport is Heathrow which is 45 minutes away by car.
35 week course fees: From £20,020
28 week course fees: From £16,016
21 week course fees: From £14,014
How to budget and where and how to start looking for funding can save a lot of time…
The university application process is explained here, plus details about the VISA application process for students outside the EU…
Writing a compelling personal statement is a key part of a successful application to a UK university. Our guide explains what to include…
We want to help you to make the best, well informed decisions about UK education options. Read the latest news & sign up for our email newsletter.
We’re with you every step of the way and will keep you updated on the latest UK education news. Find out more about joining.