The college's University foundation Programme prepares you for University study all over the world and there is guaranteed entry to a university on successful completion of the University Foundation Programme.
The UFP prepares students to study subjects such as International Business, Architecture, Psychology, Media and Communications, Politics, Law, Economics, Accounting and Finance and Marketing.
You will receive personalised careers and Higher Education advice and support from specialist staff, who will help you apply for university in the UK, Europe, U.S.A. and the rest of the world.
99% of UK universities accept the college's UFP students and students have gone on to study at many renowned universities such as Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Nottingham, Lancaster and Royal Holloway, as well as universities in Europe and beyond, including Ecole Hoteliere de Lausanne, (Switzerland), Erasmus university Rotterdam (Holland) and WHU Otto-Beisheim School of Management (Germany).
On this programme you will benefit from:
• Small class sizes: 12-14 students per class.
• 65+ years of experience welcoming international students to Oxford
• Personalised academic support through regular one-to-one meetings with your personal tutor
• Dedicated support from a team of Careers and Higher education Advisers, who are members of the Career Development Institute (the UK’s professional body). They guide you through the global university application process
• Small, friendly and international – around 100 students from 20 countries.
• Choice of residential or homestay accommodation
• Full programme of activities and trips
• Excellent reports from inspecting bodies
• When you graduate you can further expand international connections and your professional networks through the College's alumni association St Clare’s Connect.
GENERAL DEMOGRAPHIC AGE RANGE
25 - 30 HRS PW
AVERAGE WEEKLY STUDY TIME
TOTAL FEES FOR ATTENDANCE
A UK EDUCATION GUIDE CERTIFIED PARTNER