Navitas is a global education company that delivers an extensive range of educational services to over 70,000 students annually through more than 120 institutions in 31 countries. In the UK Navitas partners with 10 Universities to offer a range of courses aimed at international students looking to transition to UK University courses.
The academic offer varies by University, but most Universities offer; a range of Intensive English Language programmes (6-39 weeks in duration), Undergraduate Foundation programmes leading to Year 1-degree entry at each University, Undergraduate Year 1 programmes leading to year 2 undergraduate degree entry and Pre-masters programmes leading to taught masters courses.
Navitas offer courses leading into a broad variety of academic disciplines including:
• Business Management
• Accounting, Economics and Finance
• Humanities and Social Sciences
• Computing and Information systems
• Art and Design
• English, Media, Drama and Writing
• Leather Technology
• Marine & Ocean
The 10 partner Universities are:
• University of Northampton
• Birmingham City
• University of Hertfordshire
• Anglia Ruskin University
• Robert Gordon University
• Swansea University
• Brunel University
• Plymouth University.
• University of Portsmouth
• University of Leicester Global Study Centre
• Foundation Level courses leading to degree programmes (11,290 – 15,500)
• International Year 1 courses leading to entry into 2nd year of degree courses (£11,900 -15,500)
• A range of postgraduate entry routes (£7,100– £15,900)
• Pre-sessional English Programs from £2000
College search: https://www.navitas.com/students##CollegeSearch
How to budget and where and how to start looking for funding can save a lot of time…
The university application process is explained here, plus details about the VISA application process for students outside the EU…
Writing a compelling personal statement is a key part of a successful application to a UK university. Our guide explains what to include…
We want to help you to make the best, well informed decisions about UK education options. Read the latest news & sign up for our email newsletter.
We’re with you every step of the way and will keep you updated on the latest UK education news. Find out more about joining.