British Boarding schools - Stability & consistency in an uncertain world
We provide independent advice to families looking to enter UK Education.
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
to understand more about any of the 60+ featured schools on the site or for advice about entering the UK education system.
What will you receive if you
complete this form
- When we receive a completed form from you, we will email you to make sure we have fully understood what you want to know, if anything is unclear.
- We will also confirm that the request for information has come from a parent/guardian, not a child (under 16). If this is unclear from the information provided, we will separately email the respondent and ask for a return email copying in a parent/guardian, or ask for added confirmation of the age of the respondent. If necessary, we will then verify the identity of the parent/guardian with a separate email requesting confirmation of this relationship before any further information is sought from the respondent and before any data is shared with any 3rd party (requested school/university). Also, all ongoing communications will be copied to the parent.
- We will then email the right person within the faculty office of the chosen University or Boarding school admissions department, you want to make contact with, and copy you on the email, so you can see your request has been actioned.
- The chosen University or Boarding school will then seek your permission (EU regulations, relating to EU data subjects) to send you the information you have requested and will make you aware of their own data protection policies.
- If you have given permission for the Boarding School or University to contact you (EU regulations, relating to EU data subjects) we will ensure you get a reply from the University or School of interest.
- We will then follow up with you to make sure your questions have been answered and you feel able to move forwards with your planning.
- We are happy to provide any further assistance we can offer at any stage of your application process to any UK educational institution featured on the site.
- Please find a link below to our own privacy and data protection policy. https://ukeducationguide.com/privacy-policy/
100% Independent school matching service for families
“UK Education Guide is amazing. It is really helpful and I have recommended it to all my friends too, whose children are looking to study overseas.”
Read more testimonials here
Our Personal Service
Step 1: Schools Shortlist
Summarising all your personal school requirements
Providing details of schools that meet your needs
Step 2: Enrolment Service
We will arrange these, if you can visit the UK
Helping you choose a suitable UK based guardian
Final School Selection
A Smooth Arrival in the UK
We look forward to hearing from you, please fill in the form above, or email us, firstname.lastname@example.org